Friday, November 18, 2011

I've come a long way

Being a bit vulnerable today and sharing with you a couple excerpts from an old sheet I found from 3 years ago... (and yes I know I said I wouldn't be updating...)


sorry didn't feel like fixing this one

No more than 500-1000 calories a day, little to no fruit, limited jogging due to no energy, food is disgusting... more that isn't there... "Must get down to 120 in a week", "food will only make you unhappy and fat,"" limit to one meal a day"...

I obviously used to have some serious mis-understandings (to say the least) about body image, food, exercise, and health in general.  I'm proud to say that those things I wrote now make me sick to my stomach to read. Becoming a personal trainer has saved my health.

I know I'm not the only girl in the world who has ever thought of herself in the same way. It's my personal mission to find those girls and women and teach them everything I can about living a healthy and fit lifestyle and to be happy with themselves and their bodies.

I'm sure this time 3 years ago I was trying to figure out how I can get out of eating next to nothing at Thanksgiving and worrying myself sick about gaining holiday weight.

The burden has been lifted! If you are or know anyone who is going through a situation similar to mine three years ago.. please talk to them. Email me or anyone you trust who can walk you through it.

Start living to LIVE! Healthy, strong, and confident. I promise it is possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment