Thursday, August 4, 2011

Emotional

That's how I would describe myself this week.

It's my last full week of watching Kayla.

A good chunk of my family is in Bermuda and I miss them (and everyone else).

It's "that time of the month". (nuff said!)

And worst of all...

Seth's gone on a detail to Binghamton, NY til Sunday. It's our first time being separated again since the deployment. I just wanna sit around and cry (can't believe I'm having such a hard time with this!) but I'll put my big girl pants on and be thankful he's just a few hours away and I can call/text him whenever. Plus... I get to have some time to hang out with some girlfriends.

Hope you all are well and if you're still trying to keep up with this old thing then I apologize for my inconsistency. I kinda suck.





I love him!!!

Later peeps...

3 comments:

  1. Oh Emmy! Sorry you're having a bad day :( But REALLY excited I'll get to see you next weekend!!!! SUCH FUN WILL BE HAD!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Emily, you & me both, are emotional! I must say, I do like the pics of you & Seth! :) Have fun with your girlfriends and your family next weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww hang in there girly!

    P.S. Is our house still standing? haha

    ReplyDelete