Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Best Breakfast Ever

It looks a little like this...



Same concept... but this time I added a favorite new ingredient: TURKEY BACON!!
See, I'm not normally one for bacon in general (too salty and fatty) but I started cravin
some meat with my breakfast sandwich. In came the turkey bacon: easy to heat up and incredibly delicious with melted cheese and egg whites on top of a bagel half. I'm writing this post up at 11 am and I ate breakfast at 7 and I'm still not hungry! Satisfying, filling, and delicious! I recommend giving this a try if you're in a breakfast rut (or just because you like yummy food)

Anyways, today is a cross-training day for me so I started it off with a 3 mile bike ride with Shane this morning and plan on doing elliptical and weights later with my clients.

Hope you all are having a great Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment