Monday, October 17, 2011

Waking up on the motivated side of the bed

Hello friends and happy Monday!

I'm a bit chipper today so I apologize if I come across annoying. ;)

Here are some pics from this cool rainbow we saw Saturday while taking Shane for a walk



Pretty sweet huh? The weather here the past few days has been pretty crazy with high winds, rain, and some ginormous, billowy clouds. I guess it's better than the inevitable snow that will arrive soon enough, right?

Anyways, so we had a great weekend. Movie night with some great peeps, church, lunch with friends, Target, and Bible study. Plus some good cuddling time with ma' man :)

This morning I woke up early but apparently landed on the right side of the bed. Had coffee, checked some things online, took Shane for a walk, had breakfast:

MMMmmm... egg whites, turkey bacon, a bit of cheese and spinach
then headed off the work/ workout!

and off I went!


There was one other important thing I did this morning, which I highly recommend you give a try:
Wrote down a list of goals for the week.

Some items on my list were things like:
- drink around 100 ounces of water/day
- no soda
- complete 3 chapters of my continued education material
- do at least one kind thing for someone else that you wouldn't normally do
- be mindful of how I speak to Seth or anyone I come into contact with- be encouraging and uplifting!

These are just a few of the goals I wrote down. Having those goals set out and as a reminder for the rest of the week will help me to accomplish them and be a better, wife, friend, daughter and student! Give it a try sometime!

Anyways, I'm out to eat some lunch. Have a great Monday!

1 comment: