Tuesday, May 3, 2011

No pics post

Hey hey HEY hey..


It's rainy and cold today here in Northern NY :(  But Shane and I managed to squeeze in a 3.5 mile run early this morning before the rain came down. 8:25 minute pace! I think I'm finally becoming a better runner! My pace has picked up and I'm just feeling really good! Can't wait for summer and warm temps!


I have food pictures for ya'll but I couldn't find the wire to attach to the computer this morning. I'll try and get my hands on it so I can upload some pics tomorrow.


Last night for dinner we had chicken soft tacos. They were the bomb!! I put 3 chicken breasts in the crock pot and covered them with salsa. I came home to a great smellin house and delicious salsa chicken! We shredded the meat and placed it in a soft taco.  A little cheese, guac, and lettuce and they were complete and totally delicious! This dinner literally took 5 minutes to put together! Love it! 
Only problem is that something I ate last night ( I had a small bowl of ice cream for dessert) made me completely bloated for the rest of the night. I felt pretty gross but also didn't feel like I over-ate too much or what not... So not completely sure where the bloat came from! Any ideas?? I mean I definitely had a bit too much sodium I'm sure between the chips, guac, and salsa... but it seemed like I was way more bloated that normal! Hmm..... plus I drank alot of water.... oh well... dinner was still great ( as well as the ice cream! ;)


Anywho, I'm gonna get goin but enjoy your day! Get out there and get your sweat on!

3 comments:

  1. Those tacos sound delicious. Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love putting things in the crock pot and then coming home to wonderfulness.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you could be lactose intolerant =(

    ReplyDelete