Monday, June 6, 2011

100th post and Strawberry Greek Spring Salad

Whoooo made it to my 100th post! Sorry it took me so long to get here. What can I say? I was lazy on vacation. 


Anyways, here's how I started out my day!


Shanester likes sneakin in pics
It was my half whole grain bagel with laughing cow wedge and egg whites. And some spinach thrown in for good measure :)


And this is what I just kinda finished:

Greek is delish!
My salad contained: Romaine, spinach, sliced strawberries, onion, kalamata olives, feta, and my last minute grilled turkey (?) from Kayla 's fridge. That last bit kinda messed it up for me only because there was a bunch of fat in the turkey like substance and after picking it out repeatedly I just chucked it and only ate a little more of the salad. I finished off my lunch with nice cold blueberries. I'll be eating some almonds here in a bit. 


It feels so so good to be back to my old schedule! Food-wise, work-wise, everything! I really thrive on being on a schedule. It was GREAT seeing Kaylabug this morning too! I missed her soooooo much!! And was greeted with the sweetest face and biggest hug this morning :)

Workout: Sprinted/walked with Shane this morning for 2 miles. Then ran 3 miles with Kayla/walked 3.8 on the trail this morning while chatting away with my good friend Corie! Now I'm exhausted but gonna try and do some arm free weight work in a minute while Kayla sleeps. Gotta feel the burrrrrnnn.


Also.... Happy 2nd Anniversary to my wonderful husband! Here's to many, many more... Love you!

2 comments:

  1. I really enjoy how shane is staring at your breakfast in the backround! He looks like he's waiting for you to turn your back so he can snatch it!!!

    ReplyDelete