Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Since when does Upstate NY get humidity?

So Monday night was our Anniversary as I had previously mentioned, and I got the royal treatment for dinner. I didn't have to do anything! And Seth made delicious baked ziti with garlic bread, sausage, caesar salad, and wine!

the yummy fixings

creeper...
Yup, I also received red roses and a sweet card! Yayyyy for having the husband around for important things like anniversaries, birthdays, etc. We finished off our meal with cinnamon buns! Haha  he's cute, eh?
The food was all very delicious as well so PROPS to you babe!


Yesterday morning after my run with Shane I enjoyed a nice n' cold chocolate strawberry smoothie. I put frozen strawberries, chocolate protein powder, a small handful of spinach, and some milk and ice cubes in the blender and enjoyed my tasty creation!


I exercised quite a bit yesterday! 5 miles of running completed and 2 miles walked. yayyyy! Today I just wasn't feeling a run so Shane and I ran/walked to the gym and I did 20 minutes of upper body work. This will probably be it for exercise today. It's hot (85) and humid today and I don't feel like getting drenched with sweat mid-day so I'll just take off. 


I have 2 initial consultations tonight after work and white chicken chili in the crock pot. Busy day but at least I don't have to worry about dinner! Plus, it's delish! You can find the recipe here. I've made it many times and it never disappoints! Plus, it's really easy which is key for me.


Alrighty well I'm off to read Tina Fey's book Bossypants. Love it so far!!

1 comment:

  1. It's sweet Seth made you din din :)

    It's hotter than Hades here too.

    ReplyDelete