Monday, June 13, 2011

An Interval Way to Start the Week

So it's the beginning of a new week! Not a bad start for me...although my ankle/foot has been giving me a little trouble because I rolled my ankle yesterday on my run :/ It seems to be getting better as the day is wearing on. Anywaaaays, back to what I was saying! Pretty nice start to the day with a 2 mile run with Shane and just finished a 2 mile interval sprint/walk:

good n schwetty
After my morning run I had a banana, pb, cinnamon sandwich for b-fast:

bringing back banana!
Lunch was eaten at Applebees with this little girl


and my good friend Chantel. I had a cup of tomato basil soup and a house salad. Plus 2 breadsticks... ya know, gotta get those carbs in ;)


I've got my first workout with a new client later tonight which I'm excited about! Hopefully I'll get back home in time to watch the Bachelorette. I'm a little addicted and slowly getting Seth into it as well :)


Hope you all have a great Monday! Remember that it takes effort to look and feel good... and it can start right NOW!


Lata

1 comment:

  1. Intervals improve mile run time...
    I enjoy hitting up the gym w/ you...Getting my beach bod on...
    It's fun seeing you passionate about health and fitness. It's incredible that so many people don't have a grasp on a topic like this.
    Keep up the Good work hun!
    Changing lives must be such a reward!
    -S

    ReplyDelete