Sunday, June 5, 2011

Our Block Leave: Part 2

Hiiiii guys! Before I get to part 2 of my trip, here's a picture of the little b-day "cake" I made for Seth yesterday. It's nothing great but I've done worse...

 
2 very vanilla-y cupcakes with whipped icing and white choc. chips

And now for part 2 of our trip....


We headed to the OBX for 4 days to stay at our good friends house at Nag's head!




We went out to dinner to celebrate my birthday a day early and we got spiffed up!


dress by Victoria's Secret

We also had a blast at the san dunes!! I went for a 4.5 mile run to the park at sunset and soaked up God's beautiful creation!


can you spot me?


Off to try and un-pack! I hate it so so much...

1 comment:

  1. Welcome back!! We are feeling much better today, but I'll let you know if we need anything :) thanks for offering. But, I do not have your phone number anymore, my phone got stolen at the mall on our way back from MO. P.S. the noisy neighbors thing was not about you guys haha

    ReplyDelete