Tuesday, November 8, 2011

It's 2 pm...

and I haven't showered yet


Whoopsie... Oh well, I've been too busy! Between..

- 5 mile run with Shane this morning
- 1 hour yoga flow
- grocery shopping
- making dinner- crockpot chili baby!
- eating a few bits and pieces of things for lunch ( whole wheat pretzel sticks, green pepper slices, and hummus)
- plus having a few finger scoops of cookie dough to make these beauties...


The shower just wasn't at the top of my list- I know poor Seth! :/

Anywho, it's been busy here. From apartment and moving stuff, to personal training and Visalus, it's just been a go, go, go!

If those Chocolate Chip Heath Cookie Bars look appealing to any of you, simply click here for the easy recipe!

I'm on day 6 of my 90 day challenge with body by Vi and am feeling absolutely GREAT!
I'm doing a shake a day (usually for breakfast) and they are seriously tasty, filling, and completely nutritious! If you have any questions about this challenge, please contact me!  I know it's only been about a week but I find myself with more energy and find that it's easier for me to stay on track with my nutrition. Blame it on whatever, I'm just likin it!

Well I guess my body isn't going to wash itself... better get movin!

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment