Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Crows feet and baby einstein

Welp, guys, Wednesday is just about over!!! Only 1 more day then my sister Olivia will be here on Friday to visit me for 6 whole days!! Yipeeee!

The rain and cold weather today couldn't bring me down because I was still flyin high from my conversation last night with my sweet soldier man. Nothing official to update for ya'll, but bottom line is we are almost done with this deployment! It's only a matter of weeks... :)

For once in a long time I wasn't hungry when I woke up this morning so I waited til I got to Kayla's house to have a bowl of cereal and sliced bananas.
Honey bunches of oats and cheerios
Lunch was non-fat greek yogurt with honey and roasted veggies which consisted of bell pepper, carrots, broccoli, and cauliflower. Also had a non-pictured Smuckers pb & J sandwich.

lots of fiber and protein
Today's exercise consisted of Jillian Michael's Yoga Melt (awesome workout!) and 30 minutes on the cross-fit machine. I ran quite a bit yesterday (partly with my good friend Corie!) so today I needed to cross-train today.

Kayla and I headed to one of the community centers to play during this dreary afternoon. Always a good time :)

don't mind the crow's feet I'm sportin

my little einstein ;)

Anyways, good day overall. I'm still so saddened by the recent earthquake and tsunami that destroyed so many lives. All we truly know in this life is that God is in control and He has a plan for each one of us. He is also very powerful and should be feared. Let's thank God each day for our many blessings and provisions. I will for sure...

Until tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment