Monday, March 14, 2011

Sun Makes Me Smile

This morning I woke up to more flurries but by the end of the day...
the sky was clear blue and the sun was shining!!! It really does feel like God smiles on you sometimes.

Also, got a sweet email from Seth :)

And...in just half an hour the Bachelor finale starts!! I'm team Emily for sure but I think he'll end up
choosing Chantel. We'll just have to wait and see I guess...

Started off the day drinking my black coffee out of this:

No, I am not confused about my gender
I just like drinking out of it from time to time... Pretty soon my sweets will be drinking from it!

I had my spinach egg white breakfast bagel but added mushrooms to it as well. Gettin those veggies in early!

Add caption
Up for lunch I had a salad with lots of "stuff" in it... chicken, broc. slaw, turkey slices, a few cheese squares,  spinach, mixed greens, and more mushrooms. 

randomness but good

and then I had this...

Smuckers pb and j
I love these frozen. And I (obviously) get the wheat bread version :) MMMmmmm


I had a good rest of the day training a client and workin out some on my own. Now time to gear up for BACHELOR!

1 comment:

  1. Yay, he picked Emily!! I did feel bad for Chantal though..

    ReplyDelete