Saturday, March 5, 2011

Weekend update


It was a dreary day here in the North Country... 45 degrees, windy, and rain, rain, rain...

But work was calling my name so I made my way to the gym. Before that though I had this:


Choco-chip protein pancakes with strawberries
and did an hour and a half of the elliptical at the gym with Corie in preparation for our half marathon in (gasp!) 3 weeks! My stomach is still off and I'm still very tired and achy but we knew we had to get something in today. As always, glad I did :)

Then I rushed home and ate this before going into work:

Mmmmm...
It was a whole grain bagel with turkey and cheddar cheese with spinach. I toasted it until the cheese was nice and melted. Served on the side was nearly a whole red bell pepper.

Protein, whole grains, and veggies

I'll have to eat this lunch again soon. Very nice on this cold n' wet day!

Then I left for work but first snapped a picture for ya'll

bringing the workout skirt back
I got the bottom part of the outfit at Old Navy and the top is Underarmour. I like fitness/running skirts. They're comfy and easy to move around in. And..cute! At least I think so..

So 2 out of my 5 clients canceled on me which was a little annoying but fine. Like I said I'm tired.

Now I'm at home, resting tonight. I'm glad for no work tomorrow because I have a client nearly everyday this week! Yay for business! But no more clients for me. My schedule is full enough for me!

Happy 2nd Birthday to my little niece RUBY!

No comments:

Post a Comment