Thursday, March 31, 2011

A day in my life...

Happy Turday you guys...

It's been a good day, right? Let's see... Here's what my day looked like:

6:50- Hear Shane scratch on the door. Was already awake. Get my butt out of bed and put on clothes.

7:00- Take Shane for walk in snow/rain.

8:00-9:30 - Pick up Dunkin Doughnuts for my friend and I. I had the turkey sausage egg white thingy and a coffee. Visit with her and say goodbye. She's moving tomorrow! :(

10:00- Run to get groceries real quick for tonight's dinner and purchase a USED microwave from the PX. P.S. It was supposed to be brand new. There was butter on the inside. DISGUSTING. Needless to say I'm taking it back ASAP.

10:30- Seth calls...I'm in lala land...

11:30- Clean the kitchen and make this for lunch:

Salad, greek yogurt with blueberry, and wheat thins
This was my Strawberry Spring Salad. It has spinach, red onion, strawberry slices, tomato, feta, and pecans with Balsamic Vin. dressing. Simply delightful.

12:00- Silly and short FRG meeting. Finally picked up shirts that had been ordered half a year ago... glad I got 'em though!

1:00- Worked out on Arc trainer for 45 minutes.
2:00-4:00- Met with 2 clients and got their rears in gear :)

4:00- 8:00- Hung out with Corie. Tanned, walked dog, made dinner, and relaxed with Gilmore Girls. Happiness. This is what we had for dinner:

Whoops!  There's not a big bite missing...your eyes are deceiving you
Greek Turkey Burgers, sweet potato fries, and roasted green beans. Oh, and a Yeungling. The sides were great but I'm not sold on the turkey burger. It had promise but wasn't quite as good as I was hoping. Ohhhh well.. We rounded out our meals with a Reeses Egg, of course!

So that's it folks! Sorry if this post totally bored you out and you feel like you just wasted 5 minutes of your life. 

Have you ever bought anything that was supposed to be new only to find out it has definitely been used??

Any good turkey burger recipes?? 

No comments:

Post a Comment