Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Headache, headache, go away...

This post will be short ya'll. I hate headaches and I have a feeling that shutting my eyes and falling into a deep sleep might help ;)


So with out further ado... Let's get to Today's Food

Breakfast: Half whole grain bagel with peanut butter and sliced banana topped with cinnamon

This p.b. has added flax seeds for some Omega 3's. Lovin it!
 
Lunch: Whole wheat wrap with 2 chicken tenders, a melted string cheese, black bean salsa and guac! This was A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!!! Also had carrots and a few handfuls of Tostitos chips to finish off the guac and salsa. Super great lunch!!!

Winner!
 I also enjoyed this big ol' bowl of fruit throughout the day

apparently Kayla thinks fruit is funny ;)

NOW, I am talking to SETHY!!! <3 <3 <3

1 comment:

  1. Aw, I hope you feel better. How's Seth?

    Behn said we should do a spoof of your blog in which he takes pictures of his breakfast (i.e. cinnamon toast crunch and bacon). But don't worry, I won't let him :)

    ReplyDelete