Monday, March 7, 2011

Playing catch up

So my posts are probably going to be a little short this week. Kayla's parents laptop is broken so I can't update the blog while she sleeps...


But let's get to Today's Food:
Breakfast- chobani greek yogurt with honey and Kashi cereal on top
 
simply sweet
Lunch: Big salad with mixed greens, broccoli slaw, tomatoes, mushrooms, diced chicken, gorgonzola cheese, and walnuts. I also had an orange and Chewy granola bar.

Veggie high
 
Good to the last bite!
Went grocery shopping this afternoon and got some goodies that I'm excited to eat up this week! Think guacomole, organic peanut butter, spinach, bananas, plums, strawberries, and much, much more!

Hopefully it will help to add some variety to my meals :)


I don't know how the weather was for you today but I woke up to this....yet again

icy snow
Thankfully, it stopped mid morning and was sunny the rest of the day! 

Haven't heard from Seth since Saturday but I'm expecting hear from him very soon! I can't wait! Got his welcome home sign today!!! It's coming up quick!!


Just finished training 2 clients and now I'm watching the Bachelor: The Women Tell All. Drama, drama...

No comments:

Post a Comment