Sunday, March 20, 2011

Spring is here!!

Happy First Day of SPRING!!!

 We got dealt a pretty nice hand for our first day of spring up in here in the North Country! 45 degrees and mostly sunny! Not too shabby...although I believe its supposed to snow tonight. Oooohhh well..

So here are some pictures from our little outing last night. It was a really fun time and we definitely lived it up and scarfed down a bunch of delicious pizza. I ordered the "Blanco, blanco, blanco"

mighty tasty and cheesy


My sis Olivia, me, and Kim :)
 
After filling our bellies with lots of carbs and cheese we decided to take a walk down to the water to "burn off" about an 18th of our meals ;) We took a few pics...

our bare legs were cooooold!


sisterly love
Today's been pretty chill. Woke up early to the pup licking my face and hands... yeah, gonna have to get used to that I guess!  For breakfast we made oatmeal. I opted for my usual of banana, pb, wheat germ, and brown sugar oatmeal.


Livy had a bowl of oatmeal with lots of berries and walnuts. I'll have to try to remember to take a picture of her meals too! It was very colorful and "springy" looking.
We then got ready for church and I sang on my worship team as usual.  Good stuff. :)

Afterwards we headed to Panera and met up with my friend Corie for some lunch. I had the Fuji Apple Chicken salad and a cup of broccoli cheddar with a wheat baguette. Good fuel for our run that we had later this afternoon!

Corie and I ended up running 6 miles at an 8:30 pace on a path just outside of base. Olivia ran 4 solid miles with Shane!  Yay for getting OUTDOORS and enjoying a beautiful spring day!! The post run endorphins are always nice too :)

I think I needed to hike my capri's up just a little...

So now we're showered and going to be relaxing the rest of the night!

How was your Sunday/ first day of spring???

When you go out to eat do you always get the same thing at a restaurant?
I do almost every time at Panera. The Fuji Apple Salad or BBQ Chopped salad are my go to picks!

7 comments:

  1. I'm such a creature of habit. I go to the same restaurant and order the same thing until I'm burned out on it then I switch to another place. I need to switch it up more often.

    Great run! I'm so glad it's spring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I miss sackets soo much!! That's where Cory proposed <3 Bitter sweet!!! First day of Spring woke up to the news CORY WILL BE HERE TUESDAY, could it get any better :) :) Glad you're having a good time with your sister!! Enjoy the pup, if you ask me they complete life !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I usually order the same thing at a restaurant, however lately I guess I've been feeling a little adventurous. My go to pick at Panera are the Asian Sesame Chicken Salad, Fuji Apple Salad or the pick two soup, salad or sandwich. YUM!!! :)

    Love your blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like you're having fun with Livy!

    I don't think I have go-to foods at restaurants...I usually just go with whatever I'm craving that day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello!! Stopping by from SR..you are so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just found your blog from SR...love it!

    I didn't even know yesterday was the first day of spring!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just found your blog and I am loving it! Every single time I go to Panera I get the fuji apple chicken salad. I figure I know it's good, so why bother with anything else :)

    ReplyDelete