Monday, March 28, 2011

Short n' Sweet

Hey guys, this post will be short n sweet. Like me. Just kidding. I'm 5'5". That's not very short. And sweet? Depends who you ask. Ok, I'm stopping now...

I read this while doing devotions this morning:

Loved these verses so much! We are constantly being refined like silver, through "good" and "bad" times and his love is always in abundance to us! Such comfort and peace and joy this brought to me this morning... I hope it blesses you in some way today as well!

Annnyyyyways... So here's today's Breakfast:

Egg sandwich with lots and lots of spinach
 Yum, my body thanked me for that protein after my pizza/breadstick carb fest yesterday. I don't regret one bite though. It probably won't happen again for a while anyways.

Next up was Lunch: spinach salad with turkey, feta, tomato, onion, and broccoli slaw with rasp. vinaigrette dressing. On the side was wheat thins and spinach and artichoke hummus.

Lovin the hummus these days!
 
It's been a good day. I have a recipe to share with ya'll tomorrow for homemade granola bars so stayed tuned for that! I'm tired now and hoping to get some decent sleep tonight. As this deployment gets closer to its end my sleep will become less and less each night I'm thinkin... Thankfully only a few more weeks til I can sleep in peace again :) I love you Seth!!

2 comments:

  1. That hummus looks great. Did you buy it somewhere or make it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I buy mine at walmart. It's their marketfresh brand and it's spinach and artichoke flavor! I love it!!

    ReplyDelete