Saturday, February 5, 2011

Blue Skies

Good Mornin! Guess what I woke up to today...
Sunny, bright, beautiful, and warm! The high today is 33 degrees, which for Fort Drum in February is like a heat wave.  Strange how your body adapts to certain temperatures, no? The reason I am soooo excited its sunny and warm is because my friend Corie and I are going on a long run OUTSIDE today! We signed up for a 1/2 marathon at the end of March and neither of us have begun training for it because of our busy schedules. So hopefully we will get in a good 5 or 6 miles today. After the run, I will be doing some strength training, probably in the form of a Jillian Michaels DVD. Gotta love how hard she kicks your booty!

Last night's plans were altered due to the snow. Corie and I ended up just having a girls night in and sipped on margharitas and alot some candy while we watched The Proposal. It was good to just catch up with her and chill. She's a really good friend but we're both always so busy that it gets hard to find the time to hang out. All in all, great night!

Gotta love Saturday mornings... Seth and I really love them! We would sleep in, make some coffee, head to Panera for a late breakfast or early lunch, run errands at Target, go for a run together, take naps, watch a movie and relax... ahhh can't wait for that again! Weekends just aren't the same without my Sethy to keep me company. Soon enough though. ;)
I forgot to mention he shaves on the weekends, too!

I miss that big bald head. Hope to hear from my Bug soon. I'll keep ya'll updated!
Have a great Saturday. Get out there and DO something fun with your loved ones!

2 comments:

  1. You're up all early and energetic, crazy girl. I used to be like that, then I had Graham :) I can't wait for you to have your Saturdays with Seth back. I can't wait for Graham to sleep through the night so I can be energetic in the mornings again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. p.s.Behn says your blog is "cute"

    ReplyDelete