Saturday, February 12, 2011

Pictures, anyone?

Today I have a long list of "To Do's" that I need to get to, so this post won't have too much content.
What it DOES have is some of my favorite pictures of Seth and I. So, if you aren't interested in looking at pictures of us, check back tomorrow :)

I miss him so much and looking at pictures is what helps him and I get through our hard days. Hope these don't gag you out too much

First we have some good ol' Mac pics:


BCG's...they work ;)


  Here are a bunch of randoms throughout the last couple of years:


At Ashland Nature Center

Wedding day <3

Not sure about this one...

Exploring Watkins Glen in the Fall

First Christmas together

Right after I picked up Seth for R&R!

Genuine Happiness in Bermuda
 There are plenty more pics but alot of them are on Seth's camera or computer. I hope you enjoyed them! I gotta get my butt outta bed and start my day...
Miss you babe <3

1 comment:

  1. I love the pictures of you & Seth!! And I love reading your blog!! Miss ya!!

    ReplyDelete