Monday, February 14, 2011

Roses, chocolates, and chocolate cake

Hope you all are out somewhere nice eating delicious food and chocolate with your loved one(s). I am babysitting still. Kayla's parents are out for their first dinner out together on Valentine's Day!

I just wanted to quickly recap the rest of the day.

Food: Lunch was a salad made with spinach, brocoli slaw, tomatoes, yellow bell pepper, and ground turkey with fat free honey dijon dressing:

Salad and the roses Kayla's parents gave me!
On the side I also enjoyed a light Muscle Milk (14 grams of protein!) and a handful of M&M's.

Exercise: Did a 5k on the treadmill with hills and intervals. I was so nasty sweaty when I was finished. Hills are definitely challenging but always worth the effort! Then I did 45 minutes of yoga sculpt. My arms and butt will be more sore tomorrow I'm thinking...

Now I'm here with Kayla. Her parents also got me chocolates and bought Kayla and I a chocolate cake to eat for dessert. I think they like me ;)You can bet I had a nice serving of that cake, too!!
Time to go play with my little goober!

No comments:

Post a Comment