Friday, February 11, 2011

TGIF

HAPPY FRIDAY!!!
Let's take a look at today shall we?

Morning: started the day right with chocolate and peanut butter!! Yes, ladies and gents' it is possible to eat healthy and eat both of those delicious foods. Enter peanut butter oatmeal with chocolate chips!


This stuff was seriously tasty and hit the spot! Here is the simple list of ingredients:



Just heat the oatmeal in the microwave with water and add a tablespoon of peanut butter into the bowl for the last 15 seconds or so. Take bowl out and stir together the oats and pb, then add a few chocolate chips to the mix. I topped my bowl with a dash or two of cinnamon for just a little extra kick.
*Side note: as far as pb goes, look for organic or natural brands. Low fat is NOT what you're looking for. Pb is actually filled with lots of GOOD fat! Most brands will pump up the sodium or sugar contents if it's "light" or low-fat". Okay, I'm done :)

So that was breakfast. The rest of the day was busy, busy, busy. The good news is I have my first client!! I actually met her in the spin class I take and I'm really looking forward to meeting with her!
 I'll let ya know how it goes...

Wanted to let ya'll know I talked to Sethy last night, too! He's been busy doin his thang overseas but is hangin tough. I'm actually sending his final package tomorrow!! Yay!! Soon, honey, soon!

Tonight: Hung out with my friend Brooke, which was super fun. Can't go wrong with a little shopping and TGIF's. I am so stuffed now, we indulged on dessert and I got the vanillabean cheesecake. So, so wonderful! I'd definitely recommend it if you ever go to dinner there.

Well I'm out! Gonna relax the rest of the night. Got a fairly busy Saturday planned tomorrow.
Hope you all are having a great start to your weekend!

1 comment: