Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Just do it

Yesterday's workout was great but it took ALOT of will power to actually go to the gym. Once I was there I was glad I went. I don't know about ya'll, but when I overeat I tend to want to do nothing but sit on my butt and get mad at myself....and eat more crap!

I did make it though and completed 4.25 miles on the treadmill and then worked my butt off at spin class. I really, really needed those endorphins. I've been a little "off" emotionally so working out and being around other people was so great!  Lesson learned: get off your butt and work it out, even if your mind is telling you not to! (I've had to learn this the hard way too, btw)

Breakfast: No pic but had my egg, spinach, and cheese bagel

Lunch: Tuna salad with spinach, mixed greens, broccoli slaw, tomato, a small serving of shredded cheese, and thousand island dressing. Oh, and a huge orange!

Gettin my Omega- 3's
I think my carbo loading is on the tail-end as I haven't craved quite as many carbs today. Also, I have stuck to my no sweets rule except for my fat free 50 calorie hot chocolate I've been having at night. I didn't want to necessarily take drinks out of my "no sweets" deal because I enjoy a latte every once and a while. And hot chocolate too, I guess. But I mostly want that because it's so dern freezing outside and I need something to help warm me up. I might try and switch to hot tea though as it is much more beneficial.

I have 2 new clients I'm meeting with in the next 2 days so wish me luck! These days are busy, busy, busy! Not a bad thing though. It makes time go by faster so I can be back with this guy soon!!

charming, no? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment