Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Carb Overload

Ok guys... but really girls (because we're the ones that have to deal with this)... I've got major hormone issues this week apparently. After I ate my delicious salad yesterday for lunch I just could NOT stop eating!! My stomach was hungry every hour. I grabbed handfuls of cheezits and ate half of a frozen pizza right in the middle of the afternoon! Ughhh.. BUT at least I haven't had sweets I guess. Also, I worked out for an hour and a half to help burn some of that off but still...
and today hasn't been too much better. Started off healthy and delish:

Non-fat greek yogurt, honey, strawberries, and a little granola
I've had a small bowl of cereal, 3/4 of a blueberry waffle, banana with a little shot of whipped cream, handful of mixed nuts, and this:

No salad for me today!
My veggie sandwich contained: roasted garlic hummus, spinach, tomato, onion, and red bell pepper. It was really, really good!
So it's only 1 o'clock and that's everything I've eaten so far! More than usual but I'm not too worried about it. I'll be exercising for a couple of hours tonight to help put those carbs to good use. Running and spin here I come!

But I like to keep it real on here and make sure you all know that I DO have cravings and over-eat somedays just like everyone else. Healthy living is a lifestyle and as long as I'm still trying to get in my fruits, veggies, protein, and whole grains I'm not going to beat myself up too much for eating too many carbs.

I just got done talking to the most handsome man I've ever laid my eyes on, so my day will be great no matter what! We're getting sooooo close baby!!!
Catch up with ya'll lata!

No comments:

Post a Comment