Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Wonderful Wednesay

Mornin' everyone!!
Yay for a new, fresh day! Thank you for the comments ya'll left yesterday. They made me smile :)

So I bet you can guess why I'm exceptionally chipper this morning... I talked to my LOVE last night!!! It was so, so great to talk to him!! I really needed it. God always provides, doesn't He? So thankful for that.
I was able to tell him about my first meeting with my first client, which by the way went very well. I think she's going to sign on to work out with me once a week for a couple months! Whoo hoo! Now I just need to write out her exercise prescription and we'll be off!

Before Seth called I made vanilla cup cakes for a Bible study I'm leading tonight for the Chapel Youth.


Vanilla cupcakes with vanilla icing and choco chips
I really love baking. Originally I was going to make a cookie pizza from a recipe book but realized I didn't have any butter. That will just have to wait til next week!

So this morning I wanted to share with you a delicious, quick, and refreshing breakfast recipe. Enter the GREEN MONSTER smoothie!! It is comprised of greek yogurt(I used Chobani 2% pineapple), blueberries, a handful of spinach (don't knock it til you try it!), a small scoop of vanilla protein powder, and a splash of vanilla almond milk. And of course some ice cubes to make it nice and chilly:

Cast of characters

In movement


Green and delicious!
This breakfast gave me 25 grams of protein this morning, which will keep me satified and full for quite some time! Don't be afraid of the poop looking color this smoothie has. I promise you CAN'T taste the spinach. It's really just a sneaky way to get in some extra veggies. Enjoy!

Well I'm off to play with my little friend now. Have a healthy and happy Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment