Friday, February 25, 2011

Weekend, here I come

It's FRIDAY!!!

Duh, as if you didn't already know that. I think it's my favorite day of the week. They'll be even better soon! *wink wink*

So yesterday's meeting with my client went well! In fact, I just wrote up her "exercise prescription" for our workout tomorrow. Hopefully it will go well! I know I'm very, very new at my job so it might take a little while to get everything just right, but overall I'm excited. My client for tonight cancelled because it's blizzarding out today. We re-scheduled for next week!

So let's dig into my food for today!

Breakfast: Mmmm...it was sweet and sooo tasty!

Sweet like honey
Half of a multi-grain bagel, peanut butter with a drizzle of honey, and a small bowl of greek yogurt with strawberries and more honey! This meal kept me full for quite some time due to all the protein.
Unfortunately this happened though...

bloodytastic!
Only I would cut my finger with a butter knife. It wasn't that bad or anything but it kept bleeding so I had to put a little band-aid on it. Whoops!

Lunch: Black bean veggie patty on a multi grain flatbread bun with avocado and a spread of laughing cow cheese. Also, a side salad with spinach, walnuts, tomatoes, gorgonzala cheese, and broccoli slaw with balsmic vin. dressing. Oh, and my banana too :)

Freaky looking smiley face lunch
It was scrumptious and gone in about 5 minutes ;)

Before lunch I got a nice, unexpected call from my love!

yay!!!
What a great way to end the work week!

Also, it my amazing Mother's birthday today!!! Love you Mom!!!

You're beautiful and I miss you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment