Thursday, February 10, 2011

I spoke much too soon

This is what my drove home from work looked like:
Visibility: zero

I take back my comment that I made earlier about the darn groundhog....*sigh*

The earlier part of the day was pretty sweet though! Have I mentioned just how much I love my sweet Kayla? We always have fun and giggle together. She also loves it when we take pictures...
Cheeeese!

Such a little goober
Her family is PCS'ing (moving) in June so I'll have to say goodbye to my little buddy soon :(
After we played and I put her down for her nap I made myself a tasty lunch. It consisted of an Arnold Multi Grain thin with low sodium turkey slices, a wedge of lite laughing cow cheese, spinach, and a few slices of onion. I paired my sandwich with carrots and a banana.

MMMMmmm

I also had a small Reeses heart to (temporarily) satisfy my sweet tooth. I loooove me some Reeses!

Due to the snow, my usual gym schedule of running and spin were canceled so I squeezed in a quick 30 minute, high intensity interval run at the community center gym.
Now I'm showered and getting ready to meet up with Corie to go see How Do You Know with Reese Witherspoon. It's showing for only a dollar tonight!

Catch ya later ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment