Saturday, February 19, 2011

Girl night in

No, that is not a typo...it's just me, myself, and I tonight. Which brings me to this:

cheese and crackers

 
roasted veggies
And yes, that glass of wine was refilled in between the crackers n cheese and the veggies :D
What can I say? This hit the spot.  For lunch I attempted subway but it sucked big time. They were out of any kind of healthy bread so I went with a flat bread sub. Then mid way through I found a hair on the paper that they wrap it up in so I had to toss the rest out. (hair in or near food seriously grosses me out) Ahhh, subway... I hope I can still eat you after that experience.

Today's been ok though...not too exciting. Took the Xterra in to get the power steering checked because it had been making lots of noise when I turn lately. Nothing was really wrong ( I don't think; I don't get car lingo) but it didn't end up costing me anything AND I somehow got a free oil change next time I come in! Wow... not sure why still but I'll take it!


The rest of the afternoon I hung out in W-town.  Met with a friend for coffee and bought a few "springy" things. Wanna see??

I promise I'll wear both of them lots, Seth!

I've been wanting a nice trench coat for a long time so I decided to get one that was on sale at Old Navy. The black rain boots are also from there. It rains or snows frequently here so I know I'll use those tons. Yay for new basics to add to the closet!

Workout: Started the day with a 40 minute kettle-bell workout which kicked my butt. Later  I did my cardio which consisted of 30 minutes on the elliptical and 25 minutes on the treadmill. It was an interval workout kind of day I decided so I ran at a 6.5 speed for 1/4 of a mile and 8.5 for another 1/4 of a mile for two miles. I pushed myself really hard and did the whole last 1/2 mile at the 8.5 speed. It felt soooo good!

I also got a sweet email this morning from my sweet soldier. Best way to start the day :)

Anyways, I'm out to watch a girlie movie or something. See ya tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. Ugh, ended up being a night in here too...had a date planned but poor Behnny is sick. Graham is fussy. Kinda a crap day.

    Cute stuff from Old Navy!

    ReplyDelete